Create a school District where parents want to send their children, students want to learn, teachers want to teach and employees want to work.
Focused Curriculum Goals:
1. All schools scoring "C" or above on state accountability system
2. Double the number of students scoring at the highest levels (4 and 5) in Reading, Math and Science
3. Within 3 years (by the 2012-2013 school year) 90% of all 2nd grade students will read on grade level
4. Schools will reduce the number of out of school suspensions by at least 10% by providing alternative consequences that will change behavior.
5. High schools will increase the graduation rates by at least 3%
6. The district will create a premier middle school at Warrington Middle.