PreK Short Term Substitute Teacher – Substitute will be a member of a PreK Expansion Grant team providing high-quality, full day programming to eligible children. This will be for approximate 60 days starting around February 15th through to around May 24th. Rate of Pay: $100 per day.
- Must hold a valid Vermont Teacher’s License with endorsement(s) in Early Childhood. If applying from out of state, must be eligible for Vermont Teacher’s Licensure.
- Have a working knowledge of the Vermont Early Learning Standards, Vermont early education laws and their requirements.
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices and strategies to guarantee these practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic interdisciplinary team environment to provide comprehensive services to children and families.
- Sensitive to the needs of young children and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to multi task while giving your full attention to each child.
Other Qualifications for position listed above:
- Must meet NCLB - Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) status
- Application must have 3 letters of recommendation
“All offers of employment are not binding until the approval by the School Board Trustees”
Submit all materials and resume electronically via SchoolSpring. Applications submitted in any other format will not be considered.