Support Staff/21st CCLC Program Enrichment Instructor
Position Title: Enrichment Instructor - 21st CCLC Exempt No
Salary Range: Part-time, $15 per hour Non-Exempt Yes
Reports To: Site Coordinator - 21st Century Community Learning Centers Salaried NO
Date Last Revised: November 2013 Hourly YES
Approved By: Work-Year: As needed
Incumbent: Unit Affiliation: None
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school degree required, college degree preferred
- Experience in enrichment instruction
- Must possess skill(s)/expertise in area of instruction
- Experience in lieu of certification will be considered
- A minimum of 48 credit hours will be considered
Specific Core Function:
To provide enrichment instruction for the 21stCCLC program.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Develops and provides instruction for enrichment classes with a focus on math, performing arts, fine arts, science, book clubs, social studies, etc.
- Supervises students moving to assigned classes/clubs.
- Assists in recording/managing student data
- Assists site coordinator with program management and operations.
- Assists the site coordinator in providing a safe and secure environment for after-school program participants.
- Monitors student behavior and notifies site coordinator of any problems.
- Reports all incidents regarding students, staff and/or any unauthorized visitors to site coordinator.
- Meets with the site coordinator for regular staff meetings as required.
- Some parent contact (as needed)
- Performs other student-related duties as required by site coordinator.